Feb 27, 2017

Decluttering February | Challenge complete - day 27


Even though February still has one more day, I will consider my decluttering challenge complete today. I don't know what else to declutter - I believe that's a sign that I'm done with this (for now).

Everything in my home is less cluttered and much more in order than it was before. Even though sometimes it was hard to declutter (yes, even for just 15 minutes - especially when I was feeling very tired), I'm happy I did this. I'm now at peace with each cabinet and drawer in my home. And with my digital folders!

I plan to do this regularly, in the future. It's amazing how much you can tackle in just 10-15 minutes. So this strategy is definitively a must keep.

Tomorrow I'll reveal my next challenge/experiment.

See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment