Feb 22, 2017

Decluttering February | Digital clutter - day 22


To anyone who may be reading this: I'm sorry, this blog has likely been terribly boring this month. Since I'm using it mainly as a way to (briefly) journal my experience this year, I haven't been very careful with creating engaging posts. I hope you understand my main goal here... Doing this in a blog format helps to motivate me - I feel like someone is 'watching', so I must be good and persist on my experiments! And, of course, maybe someone may find some inspiration in what I'm doing - which is also a nice motivator.

Anyway, this has been another day of digital decluttering. But I may be reaching the limit to what I can delete from my ancient laptop. Which means that I'll be soon tackling my external disk.

Bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment