Feb 28, 2017

Sewing March | The rules


My new challenge/experiment will be about... Sewing!

I like to sew and I even have a tiny Etsy shop, but since I started this new job I haven't sewn at all. The thing is, I feel like this job sucks most of my energy (and will power). Everything else now requires more conscious effort - like exercising, sewing, decluttering, etc.

So this challenge will be simple: I must work on a sewing project for at least 15 minutes each day. The exceptions will be those few days in which, for some valid reason, I can't really do it.

My first project will be to work on a very simple blouse I started last summer. It's really simple because it's the first piece of clothing that I try to do!

This time, instead of writing here everyday, I'll write only every other day.

See you on Thursday, then!


No comments:

Post a Comment